Last year the exhibition raised over $10,000 to help support conservation education. This year, it's back on October 10-12. If you would like to support this worthwhile cause there are many ways you can contribute:
- register as a participating artist (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- sponsor the event or donate items to be auctioned/raffled (email email@example.com)
- attend the exhibition on Opening Night or throughout the weekend
Opening Night will be on Friday 10th October from 7-10pm and is set to be a night to remember! African entertainment, wine and gourmet food are all part of the celebration. We are also pleased to announce that the Zimbabwe Choir will be performing and Zimbabwe Conservation Education Officer Wilton Nsimango will be in attendance.
Pre-sold tickets for Opening Night are $20. Tickets at the door will be $25.
Pre-sold tickets will be available in August from the following venues:
- Monarto Zoo Education (Ph. 8230 1296)
- Adelaide Zoo Education (Ph. 8267 2434)
- Belair Schools Reception (Ph. 8370 3733)
The exhibition will also be open from 10am to 4pm Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th October. Entry by gold coin donation. Throughout the weekend there will also be some great items on auction, fantastic raffle prizes, sausage sizzle and face painting for the kids. Take along your friends and family and support this worthwhile cause.